Energy Cultivation: Mind Body Spirit Connection

EC Forums

Forum Home > Free Forums to Share! > Cold hands and feet

BKB

I've had this issue for most of my life where my hands and feet are always cold. It can be the middle of summer and my hands will feel like I just put them in the freezer. Will working with my energy help this process and also what could the cause of this issue be? Is it just poor circulation?

April 12, 2011 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Milo

Hi, seems nobody has replied; by what i have studied it seems you may be what they call a psychic vampire, nothing bad, you should research on the topic, what may help you a little bit is making your metabolism faster, by exercise, packing up some muscle, it can make some difference.

December 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

neuronbebe18
Cane being cool or cold be a good thing if your body is in total relaxation th
--
Hey everybody neuro~lief here ... And I'm here to expand express and become more aware of my my greatness. I'm here to share and be become better at elevating and helping conciousness. I'm here to promote balance promote harmony and love.:))
July 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

9ball

being cool is not bad. if you are worried about circulation, excersize..

--

-Scott

September 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Webmaster
Site Owner

try using a cool pad in the left hand and a heat pad in the right hand.

--

Human Mindfulness

November 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

floppy

its  just like traditional theory saysl.  you need a good balance of yin and yang qi.  toomuch of one or another for too long a length of time can be damaging to you.  Just look at the traditional charts and use th appropriate exercise to balance yourself out.

February 27, 2013 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aminjani
Administrator

i have a form that build the balanced of the to inside outside and around the body. its in the sixth month of the course.

--

Amin Jani

Owner of Site and Teacher/Mentor

March 15, 2013 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MineDivine

u're not getting to the sourse. I am a medicall teacher and u're not addressing ur 12 merdians. fire/water need to flip and balanced. start off with bubble spring k1

April 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coach Reza
Administrator

Energy Work will definitely fix this problem.  Poor Circulation to your hands and feet are creating the cold feelings.  Try using the Energy Cultivation Yang Chi Rod! :) This will help you overcome the problem.  It will be in the webstore shortly!

--

God Bless Energy Cultivation

Coach Reza

April 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Ad

Testimonials

• "I've bin practicing and living energy cultivation for the past 3 years and it's bin rough at timess but with the help of this sites information as well as the teachers on this s..."
    Blessingss
  • "I start practicing the manipulation of energy because interest, them and now after 3 months I have a vast control over this giving the energy form and purpose and I think that i..."
    Energy is Everything

Support Us!

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share to Twitter

ads