Post Here.

:cool:

--

Amin Jani

Owner of Site and Teacher/Mentor

November 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aminjani
Administrator

Im working on the Downloads page for you all,  it will have the TK audio :)

--

Amin Jani

July 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

metro

It is easier than you think it is.  It requires the mind to not think of anything else but the object.

--

Metro

October 21, 2010 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby

and use your energy to push/pull? or..?

October 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

metro

it depends on your intent

--

Metro

November 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

What I don't get is where do you part of the object do you put your attention.  Or do you just focus on where you want the object to go.  I can do the Chi Wheel and I'm really good at it, but I can't move other objects.  My chi feels like it's ready to experiment with other objects.  Can anyone help?

December 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

metro

u should go on video 2 lesson 3

--

Metro

December 13, 2010 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

ok, I think I seen that but I'll watch again, incase I missed anything.  thanx.

December 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

I'm still confused.  When ever I get one of my friends and they put there palm up under my plam facing there palm.  They can feel my energy or when I use my finger.  However, when it comes to like a sheet paper verticly fold standing upright neither my palm or my fingers can knock it down.  Is wind that comes from the motion applied with your chi knocks down stuff like that or what.  Even if I focus on the object it still doesn't do anything.  What am I doing wrong?

December 14, 2010 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

metro

Did you do all the practices

--

Metro

December 16, 2010 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

yea, I can spin the wheel just fine.  When it comes to other objects i cant for some reason.  Maybe my chi is not strong enough yet.

December 23, 2010 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

I just found out away to increase focus. 

I take no claim for this technique.  Get a sheet of paper and on one side only draw two X's across from each other towards the center of the paper with a gap in between.  Try to focus in between the X's and try to read both X's with out thought only focus.  This will help with TK.

December 29, 2010 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brandon Walker

Well, honestly I'm on medication zolft and xanx.  However, I can still do telekenisis, a little.  I focused on the ping pong ball and it moved a little.  So, maybe certain medications don't pose a problem.  The zolft is for focus and the xanax is for anxiety.  I have racing thoughts.  I can't sleep at night without them.  Even if I meditate it just doesn't work.  I can project chi, and use yin chi for healing others and self deffence just have a hard time with telekenisis unless I can win the minds battle.

January 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Coach Reza
Administrator

Stimulants are most likely causing your anxiety and sleep troubles.  Try gradually reducing your intake of Coffee/caffeine, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Sugar, and salt and you will see a huge difference.  Also drink pure water several times throughout the day.  Try the Energy-Cultivation main form to help make positive changes that you are seeking.  Good Luck:)

January 28, 2011 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Milo

Hello, i have been practicing with the psiwheel and it has gone ok, the thing is when i try to do it with a cd plastic cover over it, or a glass over it. I seem to lost contact with the wheel, I have seen the video on youtube that amin jani has and it looks so easy.

November 21, 2011 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aminjani
Administrator

check this out! click me!

--

Amin Jani

January 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aminjani
Administrator

Anyone check the video link ?

--

Amin Jani

March 3, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Webmaster
Site Owner

NEW VIDEO OUT ON TK FROM SIFU AJ

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

Human Mindfulness

March 24, 2014 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aminjani
Administrator

Who is Mark Mauvais? Well first off, he is a good friend of mine! A friend with many talentsand tricks up his sleave!

He is Psychic, a Life Coach, a Telepath, Hyponotist, a Parapsychologist.

Mark runs a wonderful website and blog at http://markmauvais.com/

For all of my readers who are really trying hard to learn telekinesis, this guy is the man! He has been practicing for over 5 years and has made incredable progress that definitly will inpire anyone to train it hard everyday!

He has tons of great information on everything Psi related. Everyone who is into energy work should take the time to visit him on his website, he is always posting new blogs and making new videos on youtube that all are a must see! His website is truely a great resource for anyone wanting to learn new and amazing things like telekinesis and much more!

Witness the mental powers of Mark Mauvais for yourself on his youtube www.youtube.com/user/markmauvais

You will be exticed to see that he is very capable psychic and has developed his skill quite well!

If you take the time to visit his website http://markmauvais.com/ you will see that there is a great community of like minded poeple sharing awesome amounts of information amongst each other! Make sure to check out his Blog, Forum & Youtube!!

--

Amin Jani

June 11, 2014 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nazir98
Limited Member

I mostly try to build an energetic connection between me and the system and let go of the idea that we are 2 seperate things. Mark? Good friend!

June 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Ad

Testimonials

• "I've bin practicing and living energy cultivation for the past 3 years and it's bin rough at timess but with the help of this sites information as well as the teachers on this s..."
    Blessingss
  • "I start practicing the manipulation of energy because interest, them and now after 3 months I have a vast control over this giving the energy form and purpose and I think that i..."
    Energy is Everything

Support Us!

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share to Twitter

ads