Energy Cultivation: Mind Body Spirit Connection

EC Forums

Forum Home > Free Forums to Share! > Telekinesis Exercices & Explanations

preto89
Limited Member

Only thing you need to know -->  BELIEF IS A TOOL, BELIEF IS EVERYTHING.IF YOU BELIEVE IT IS REAL!

Simple Exercice to feel energy in 10 to 15minutes --> pretty simple as you try to push your object (recomend piece of paper for begginers) stretch your hand the hardest you can, stretch all your fingers , really hard , and keep your hand stretch for at least 10 or 15 minutes, always making strenght while you are trying to push the object.

(DO NOT RELAX YOUR HAND, RELAX IT ONLY WHEN YOU START FEELING THE ENERGY)

PS: keep your fingers stretch at least for 10 or 15 minutes while you are trying to push the object. after that you will be able to feel the energy with no problem , and now you can release the strenght you were doing in your hands, pretty simple , 100% SURE IT WORKS!

--

Now you see me , now you don't
the lie is clear , the truth is not.

If you believe it is real!

February 10, 2016 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

preto89
Limited Member

THIS CONTENT CAN BE USED IN ANY TYPE OF PSYCHIC EXERCICES / "SPEELS" / "MAGICK"!

100% Guaranteed Results

--

Now you see me , now you don't
the lie is clear , the truth is not.

If you believe it is real!

February 10, 2016 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Ad

Testimonials

• "I've bin practicing and living energy cultivation for the past 3 years and it's bin rough at timess but with the help of this sites information as well as the teachers on this s..."
    Blessingss
  • "I start practicing the manipulation of energy because interest, them and now after 3 months I have a vast control over this giving the energy form and purpose and I think that i..."
    Energy is Everything

Support Us!

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share to Twitter

ads