Energy Cultivation: Mind Body Spirit Connection

EC Forums

Forum Home > Free Forums to Share! > how to get acces to YIN DIVINE ENERGY

oldbeermaker
Limited Member

Hi

i am in the progress/process (few years going now)  to access yin. which is purely 'digging the earth with spine' to connect polarities. details later.  there are many persons like me and more is coming.

my question is:

1. would you please explain how did you get (if you got it)  this YIN vibration. what is your story 'master'?

2. specifically what technic do you use to get INSTANT YIN access? (to be always and constantly 'wet')

3. can you say more please about personal spirit (in thoughts from the right source) communication ESSENTIAL for the learning process?

thank you

blindman

June 3, 2015 at 4:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

9ball

I think he'd be more interested in helping to answer your question if you were a part of this school.

I have found in my own dealings that i have had to practice, and cultivate for any improvement. Not everyone is meant to instantly unlock things. It's quite rare. Unless you've spent life times in the past cultivating, it is highly unlikely.

--

-Scott

August 10, 2015 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Ad

Testimonials

• "I've bin practicing and living energy cultivation for the past 3 years and it's bin rough at timess but with the help of this sites information as well as the teachers on this s..."
    Blessingss
  • "I start practicing the manipulation of energy because interest, them and now after 3 months I have a vast control over this giving the energy form and purpose and I think that i..."
    Energy is Everything

Support Us!

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share to Twitter

ads