Energy Cultivation: Mind Body Spirit Connection

EC Forums

Forum Home > Free Forums to Share! > mind heals body

tamu
Limited Member

i dont know if this is in the right place, but a youtube video led me here. im really interested in using my mind to cure my autoimmune thyroid disease and celiac. i believe i can cure my body, but i'm just not sure how. help?

March 7, 2015 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

9ball

The system Amin and Reza developed here can help heal your mind, and body. I have used it to great effect to heal my crohns disease. I take no medication and have not for quite a few years now. Diet and exercise play a huge role in my own personal wellness. Getting my mind right was huge too. I highly recommend that you take their course. It is very simple and can be done in about 10-15 minutes a day. When i start my day to practice, i eat breakfast, then stretch and work out a bit, then i do my cultivation routine. I find my mind to be clearer, and my body more responsive to the food i eat. I even feel hunger when i practice regularly. Hunger alone is huge for my disease. lol I am currently gaining weight, and have not been healthier in well over 10 years.

-Scott

--

-Scott

March 17, 2015 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray
Limited Member

I strongly believe this to be a fact!

I have just been diagnosed with Cancer in the past few days, saying this, I'm ok about it, within my mind! I strongly believe your mind will either Heal or harm you? " Bring about what you THINK ABOUT " :)

I remember reading a story about a hypnotist! he put them under his spell;so to speak, when he spoke to his victim :( he told him that when he touched his arm it would feel like a hot glowing poker! as soon as the hypnotist touched his skin; his skin blistered as if it had been touched with something very hot!

I have actually been listening to " Mind Programs " for the past eight years now so I might have a good advantage in beating this! When you have something to fight for family etc, this is also a strong motive to get well.

--
May 17, 2015 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Ad

Testimonials

• "I've bin practicing and living energy cultivation for the past 3 years and it's bin rough at timess but with the help of this sites information as well as the teachers on this s..."
    Blessingss
  • "I start practicing the manipulation of energy because interest, them and now after 3 months I have a vast control over this giving the energy form and purpose and I think that i..."
    Energy is Everything

Support Us!

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share to Twitter

ads